- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine above ingredients and knead together.
Add an additional 1-1 1/2 cups flour. Knead for 5 minutes and let rise 1 1/2 hours.
Roll out on a pizza pan. Top with sauce, cheese, and any additional toppings of your choice.
Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!