- Del Monte sauce cans
- Mozzarella cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Roll out some of the pizza dough from Grandma Louise’s Pizza Dough recipe.
Place the dough in an oiled pizza pan.
Spread the sauce on top of the pizza – not too think but thick enough so you don’t see the dough underneath it.
Cut the cheese into ‘sticks’ and place on the pizza – we usually put it in a pattern, instead of dumping it on.
Sprinkle oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and drizzle some olive oil on top.
You'll also love
- Simple Cream Soup 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Mr. Woods Microwave Fudge 4/5 (4 Votes)
- bbq shrimp 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Bread Bowl, quick version 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Pizza Popovers 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Mini Pizza Bagels 4/5 (41 Votes)
- Monkfish in Pastry with Garlic... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Mushroom, Tomato, and Mozzarella... 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!