12 superb savory potluck recipes
We tried and tested these yummy potluck recipes and they get the stamp of approval! Time to roll up your sleeves and get cooking...
Savory monkey bread
Oh man... this is a goodie! Imagine pizza dough shaped into balls and rolled in melted butter and Parmesan. Stack them in a dish, add pesto, some more Parmesan and bake. At cocktail hour, simply tear off a chunk and enjoy, or serve with a good salad. Get the full recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!