Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- ½ large head of cauliflower
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 TBSP Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Adapted from healthyeatingandliving.ca
Preheat oven to 400F, and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
Chop the cauliflower and then add to a blender or food processor and blend until mashed. Drain any water that is produced.
Put 3 cups of the cauliflower mash into a large bowl. Add the almond flour, nutritional yeast, Italian seasoning and eggs. Mix and then roll into a ball.
Place the ball of dough onto the baking tray and roll into the shape you want your pizza to be. Bake for 25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Korean Dumplings 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- CHEESY BREAKFAST BISCUITS 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Low-Carb Simple PB Cookies 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Goulash 3/5 (65 Votes)
- Vegan/Gluten Free Raw Dark... 3/5 (30 Votes)
- Vegan/ Gluten Free Raw Lime Mousse... 3/5 (33 Votes)
- Pizza Balls 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Grandma Louise’s Pizza Dough 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!