8 brilliant hacks to make pizza without the dough
Got plenty of pizza toppings but no dough? Relax as we show you 8 ways to make crazy original pizzas with no dough necessary.
Here Italy meets Tex-Mex on a delicious tortilla pizza. Use a good pizza sauce and go crazy with the toppings of your choice. A few minutes in the oven and voila! Pizza time. Full step-by-step recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!