- Smoked Or Canned Salmon
- Cream Cheese (herb variety)
- Salt and Pepper
- Spinach or Tomato Tortilla Wraps
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Spread cheese on 3 wraps.
Place salmon in an even layer on cheese.
Dice olives and onions and sprinkle on top.
Finish with salt and pepper.
Roll wraps and slice on an angle into 1-inch thick circles.
1. If you don't need to serve immediately, let chill in the fridge to keep their shape.
2. You can add more things such as spinach, garlic, etc, but not too much and no big pieces as this will affect rolling.
3. Use canned salmon if smoked not available.
You'll also love
- Falafel Wraps 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- ROASTED RED PEPPER PINWHEELS 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pinwheels 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Black Bean Drink / Soup 3.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Muffins 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Light Spice Chicken Enchiladas 2.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Salmon in Puff Pastry 2.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Potato Red Onion Tortilla Pie 3/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!