Smoked Salmon appetizers
Simple and stunning!
Smoked Salmon appetizers. Discover our recipe.
- Smoked Salmon
- Cucumber (I like to use an english cucumber so I don't have to peel it)
- Cream cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Slice your cucumber into rounds thick enough to support the weight of your toppings. Top cucumber slices with cream cheese, them smoked salmon, then a sprig of dill.
Place in the fridge at least 15 minutes to cool or until your guests arrive.
You'll also love
- Anchovy Hors d’ Oeuvres 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Endive Salad with walnuts and... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Rock Oysters with potatoes and... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Scallop Carpaccio 4/5 (54 Votes)
- Salmon steak with prawns 3.3/5 (193 Votes)
- Bbq Shrimp 3/5 (74 Votes)
- salmon with vegetables bake 3.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Hot Dog Stocking Appetizer 2.6/5 (107 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!