Seafood appetizer - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Seafood appetizer recipes
Rock Oysters with potatoes and Cider
Open the oysters
- 24 oysters
- 3/4 cup (5 oz) mushrooms
- 2 russet potatoes
- generous 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 2/3 cups cider
- 3 tbsp butter Norman
- Coarse salt
By Carinette , blog Odeurs et Saveurs
Cut the scallops still frozen in thin slices and thaw in the refrigerator on paper towels
- 6 beautiful scallops (I used frozen)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 small head of garlic
- Salt and pepper
Mackerel Rillettes with Crispy HerbsRecipewe ♡
Preheat oven to 350 F Put the seasoned mackerel fillets in a large pan
- 8 pieces of Mackerel, 5 oz
- scant 1/2 cup of white dry wine
- 7 tbsp of butter
- 1 onion
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp of pink peppercorns
- 1 oz tomatoes confit
- 1 oz lemon confit
- 1 pack of filo sheets
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro
- scant 1/2 cup of olive oil
- scant 1/2 cup of lemon vinegar
- salt and pepper
Smoked Salmon appetizersRecipewe ♡
By Lingonberrylane, Lydia Ln
Smoked Salmon appetizers. Discover our recipe
- Smoked Salmon
- Cucumber (I like to use an english cucumber so I don't have to peel it)
- Cream cheese
Crab in phyllo dough
Turn the oven on 350 ° F - Drain the crab, keep 4 pieces and crumble the rest
- 6 oz crab (legs and flesh if possible)
- 14 oz leek,
- 4 1/4 tbsp butter
- 6 chives cut end
- 1 egg,
- 8 sheets of phyllo dough
- Salt & pepper.
Lemon Dill crab cakes
Preheat oven to 375F Line a baking sheet with parchment paper mix all ingredients shape mix in to balls than ro
- 1 Tin of crab meat
- 1 Tbsp- 15ml Dill chopped
- 2 Tsp-30ml Green onions thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp-30ml Red peppers, diced
- 2 Cups Italian bread crumbs
- Cooking oil
- Lemon dill Hummus or spicy hummus