By Carinette , blog Odeurs et Saveurs
- 6 beautiful scallops (I used frozen)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 small head of garlic
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the scallops still frozen in thin slices and thaw in the refrigerator on paper towels.
During this time, prepare the dressing by mixing lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic cut into small pieces, salt and pepper.
Just before serving, arrange slices of scallops on a plate and sprinkle with the seasoning and dried basil.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Skrei Cod Carpaccio 4.7/5 (36 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Peruvian Salsa Verde 3.9/5 (34 Votes)
- DRUNK SALSA 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Easy Tuna Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Gazpacho Soup 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Salmon with truffle cream. 3.9/5 (55 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken stuffed with... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken with Garlic and Olives 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.