Carpaccio recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Carpaccio recipes
Skrei Cod CarpaccioYUM!Food Porn
By Gitanjali Roche
Skrei Cod Carpaccio. Discover our recipe
- 500g Norwegian Skrei cod
- Juice of 1 lime
- Zest of 1 lime or 1 kaffir lime
- 250g of red fruit juice
- 4 sheets of gelatin
- 1 small box of raspberries
- 1 small box of blueberries
- 50g olive oil
By Carinette , blog Odeurs et Saveurs
Cut the scallops still frozen in thin slices and thaw in the refrigerator on paper towels
- 6 beautiful scallops (I used frozen)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 small head of garlic
- Salt and pepper