- 1 Cauliflower
- 1 1/2 T Butter
- 1 1/2 t Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic
- 6 c water
- Any other spices
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil Cauliflower florets in 6 c water.
As it is boiling, peel garlic and cook in butter and olive oil.
Blend in garlic mixture in 1 cup of cauliflower water.
Add boiled cauliflower in blender with spices and blend.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.4/5 (219 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Pear Sauce with Mint 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Katsu 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- SAUTEED LETTUCE AND PEAS 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Turkish Lentil Soup 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Light Dijon Salad Dressing 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- PEANUT BUTTER BANNANA SMOOTHY 3.7/5 (48 Votes)
- Potato and Bacon Tart 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!