Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- 1 Cauliflower
- 1 1/2 T Butter
- 1 1/2 t Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic
- 6 c water
- Any other spices
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil Cauliflower florets in 6 c water.
As it is boiling, peel garlic and cook in butter and olive oil.
Blend in garlic mixture in 1 cup of cauliflower water.
Add boiled cauliflower in blender with spices and blend.
You'll also love
- Bourbon Smoked Salt and Pepper... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Old Fashion Popovers 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Meat marinades 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Duck Breast Skewers and Zucchini... 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Katsu 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- popcorn garlic 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Ginger Peach Smoothie 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Easy Sweet Onion and Broccoli Salad 4.1/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe