Duck Breast Skewers and Zucchini with Parmesan
Rate this recipe 4/5 (17 Votes)
- 6 duck breast
- soy sauce
- olive oil
- 2 small zucchini
- grated parmesan
- salt and pepper
- Wooden skewers
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put the duck on wooden skewers.
Make Marinade: soy sauce, oil and pepper. Brush the duck with mustard. Leave the duck a few minutes in the marinade.
Prepare the zucchini: Wash and slice preferably leaving the skin. Sauté in pan with a little olive oil. Add salt and pepper and pressed garlic. Add the Parmesan at the end.
Meanwhile prepare the barbecue. Cook skewers a few minutes until desired doneness.
You'll also love
- popcorn garlic 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Summer Squash Frittata 3.7/5 (82 Votes)
- Zucchini and blue cheese tart 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Duck breast with honey 3.9/5 (65 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Chickpeas 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Parmesan Oven Fries 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- PepperSteak 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Duck Breast Pastry Pockets
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe