Lemon Garlic Chickpeas
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 small sweet potato – shredded
- ¼ stick of garlic butter
- Minced garlic (as much as you like)
- Chopped parsley
- 2 cans of chickpeas
- juice of one lemon
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Hot sauce or Cayenne pepper (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
1. in a pot sauté onion, potato, garlic, parsley in butter until onions are cooked.
2. season with salt, pepper, hot sauce/cayenne – mix well
3. add lemon juice.
4. add chickpeas to pot and mix well.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!