Classic Asian Lemon Chicken
Lemony Chinese style chicken.
- 2 cups rice
- 1 lb chicken
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 packets crystallized lemon
- 1 package mixed veggie
- preferably Asian veggies
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 9mins
Cost Average budget
In large skillet, cook chicken for 10 minutes or until fully cooked. In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, honey , and lemon crystals.
Combine chicken, rice, sauce, and veggies together in pan with chicken. Cook together about 2 minutes.
You'll also love
- Crayola Beans 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- Spanish Mini chicken skewers and... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Greek-Style Vegetables 4/5 (39 Votes)
- Oxtail Soup 4/5 (14 Votes)
- MMM Fried Rice 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Open Faced Chicken Cordon Bleu... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Sausage Casserole 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Meatless grape leaves stuffed with... 4/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.