Classic Asian Lemon Chicken
Lemony Chinese style chicken.
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- 1 lb chicken, diced
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 packets crystallized lemon
- 1 package mixed veggie, preferably Asian veggies
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 9mins
Cost Average budget
In large skillet, cook chicken for 10 minutes or until fully cooked. In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, honey , and lemon crystals.
Combine chicken, rice, sauce, and veggies together in pan with chicken. Cook together about 2 minutes.
You'll also love
- Spanish Mini chicken skewers and... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Greek-Style Vegetables 4/5 (39 Votes)
- Oxtail Soup 4/5 (14 Votes)
- MMM Fried Rice 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Open Faced Chicken Cordon Bleu... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Sausage Casserole 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Meatless grape leaves stuffed with... 4/5 (11 Votes)
- My Family's First Cook Book 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.