Peanut Noodles w/ Chicken 5 pts
- 1/2 C peanut butter
- 1/4 C soy sauce
- 1/4 C warm water
- 2 T rice wine vinegar
- 1 T ginger
- 1 Cl garlic
- 1 T honey or agave
- 1 T lime juice
- 1 T asian Chile garlic paste
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast in chunks
- Salt and pepper
- 1 onion diced
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 2 cups brocolli
- 1-2 carrots sliced
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. Whisk Peanut butter, soy, vinegar,water, ginger, garlic honey , lime and chili sauce.
2.Add sesame oil to pan and brown chicken on med hi. set aside.
3. Add onion, pepper, broccoli, carrots, and 1/4C water and cover. Cook 3-5 until tender.
4. Toss with sauce and serve over brown or black rice.
You'll also love
- Chicken Cabbage Soy Noodles 3.2/5 (153 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cucumber Avocado Smoothie 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- sugar free shake 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Liver Scottsdale 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Black Pepper and Molasses Pulled... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Dragon Satay 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Chinese Sundaes/Hawaiian Haystacks 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Lost In the Sauce Noodles 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.