Southwestern Lo -Mei n
This is rather spicy.
- 2 packs chili ramen
- 6 shakes worstershire
- 2T black pepper
- pinch of of salt
- 3T oil
- 3T Bold and creamy chipolte sauce (Taco Bell)
- 1lb garlic butler sauteed shrimp, jalapeños, and banana peppers
- 3 dashes creole seasoning
- 3 dashes garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook the ramen as the directions indicate. Drain water. Mixane packet into the noodles.
In a skillet or wok, thoroughly mix and heat through.
I used pre-cooked shrimp, jalapeños, and banana peppers available at many different steak houses.
You'll also love
- Southwestern Hot and Spicy Chili... 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Southwestern Grilled Steaks with... 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Peanut Noodles w/ Chicken 5 pts 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Carmen's Taco Pizza 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Dragon Satay 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Tacos Alambre 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Lost In the Sauce Noodles 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.