No Knead Noodles
"This is a delicious recipe for oodles of noodles!"
- 14 cups flour
- 3 dz egg yolks
- 1 T salt
- 1 1/2 c. boiling water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Measure out the flour in a large bowl. Then beat 3 dozen egg yolks. Add to yolks, 1 TB salt and 1 1/2 c. boiling water and beat with a wire wisk till foamy. Make sure water is boiling.
Beat quickly,pour into bowl of flour and stir with a large fork. Shape into balls. Let sit 30 minutes. Knead a bit and roll out.
You'll also love
- tuna and noodles 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Basic Egg Noodle Pasta 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- FARFALLE WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER... 3.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Beef stroganoff 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Hamburger Mac Combo 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- Country Style Vanilla Ice Cream 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Homemade Alfredo Sauce 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Peanut Noodles w/ Chicken 5 pts 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.