Graham Cracker Crust 2
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Melt butter until just melted. Add sugar and crumbs. Mix well and press into bottom and sides of pie pan.
Bake 375 for 10 minutes. Fill with favorite pie filling.
You'll also love
- Pecan Cookie Balls 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Quick Pound Cake 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Pie 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Shepherds Pie 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Gnocchis 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Homemade Doughnuts 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Bake 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Mom Otteson's Pie Crust 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe