Quick Pound Cake
- 1 Bowl:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Bowl:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix first together
Mix second bowl together
Bake for 25-30 minutes
You'll also love
- Sugar-free fat-free ice cream 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Chicken and Stuffing Casserole 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Shanys Sweat Sugar Cookies 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Individual meat loafs 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- BASIL PASTA 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Vanilla Pound Cake 3.6/5 (6 Votes)
- April's kids play dough 4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.