Irene's Yorkshire Pudding
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp melted butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix flour & salt. Add milk gradually, then unbeaten eggs and melted butter. Beat with mixer till smooth. Pour into well greased muffin pan. Bake at 450 for 25m.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.