Mamma's Bundy Chicken
- 8-10 chicken legs or approx 15 wings
- 1 1/2 cups honey garlic BBQ sauce
- 2 tsp franks red hot sauce
- Pinch of pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook chicken in oven until done approx 45 mins
Combine BBQ sauce, hot sauce & pepper in a small saucepan stirring constantly until sauce is hot. Remove from heat
Pour or coat chicken in sauce & dig in.
Try it on boneless chicken cut into strips or chunks then add chicken to a bed or rice or a stirfry.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (110 Votes)
- better than sex chicken 4.6/5 (65 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.