Mamma's Bundy Chicken
- 8-10 chicken legs or approx 15 wings
- 1 1/2 cups honey garlic BBQ sauce
- 2 tsp franks red hot sauce
- Pinch of pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook chicken in oven until done approx 45 mins
Combine BBQ sauce, hot sauce & pepper in a small saucepan stirring constantly until sauce is hot. Remove from heat
Pour or coat chicken in sauce & dig in.
Try it on boneless chicken cut into strips or chunks then add chicken to a bed or rice or a stirfry.
You'll also love
- Steph's Stir Fry 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Pie 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Francinette 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken, Potato & Rice 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Bacon wrapped Jalapeno 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Apple Butta 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Baked Barbecue Ribs 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.