- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- pinch of salt (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients until smooth.
Add a little butter to muffin pans and heat until butter is melted and pans are hot.
Pour mixture into hot muffin pan until about 1/3 full.
Cook for 20 - 25 minutes in hot oven (450 - 500 degrees) until they rise 1 -2 inches above tins and are golden brown.
You'll also love
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Nana's Mac & Cheese 4.4/5 (73 Votes)
- Situ's Bathroom Mac and Cheese 4.3/5 (68 Votes)
- Granny's Potato Salad 4.6/5 (84 Votes)
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Creme Puff Cake 4.2/5 (66 Votes)
- Ham Terrine with Zucchini 3.2/5 (201 Votes)
- Pancakes 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!