- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix well. Pour mixture into muffin pans. Cook for 20 min on 400F.
You'll also love
- Awesome Fry Bread 3.4/5 (211 Votes)
- Sweet Bread Machine Challah 4/5 (120 Votes)
- Jeremie's Crepe Batter 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.8/5 (48 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 3.1/5 (207 Votes)
- Potato Pancakes 3.2/5 (212 Votes)
- Savories- Calzones 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!