Pasta Chicken Skillet
- 1/2 lb dry pasta
- 1 26oz jar pasta sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 cup mixed veggies
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
Place chicken, veggies, pasta sauce, and oregano in large sauce pan and bring to simmer. Cook until veggies are hot.
Add pasta, stir, and top with Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Spaghetti with Chicken, Arugula... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Dr Pepper Cake 3.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Brown Butter Tortellini with... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Roll Ups 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- PEANUT BUTTER BANNANA SMOOTHY 3.7/5 (44 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper Rose 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Spaghetti Pizza 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Potatoes 4/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.