Spaghetti with Chicken, Arugula and Parmesan cheese
- 4 chicken breasts
- a veal bouillon cube
- a sprig of celery
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp dried veal stock
- scant 1/2 cup of cream
- 12 oz spaghetti
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Boil a large pot of water with pealed carrot, celery stalk, and bouillon cube.
- When boiling is reached, add the chicken fillets. Cook at a simmer for half an hour, drain, keeping the broth and keep warm.
- Prepare the sauce: melt the shallot in butter about 3 tbsp. Sprinkle with flour and dried veal stock.
Cook for a few moments and add leftover broth to sauce. When the sauce reaches a smooth consistency, add cream and keep warm. - While preparing sauce, cook spaghetti (al dente, if it worth mentioning) - Just before serving, gently fry the chicken fillets in butter just to color them.
- Arrange the spaghetti on plates, sprinkle with arugula, add the chicken fillets cut into slices and add a few tablespoons of sauce and Parmesan shavings.
You'll also love
- Southwestern Roasted Spaghetti... 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Dreamy Parmesan Dressing 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Duck Breast Skewers and Zucchini... 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Pasta Chicken Skillet 4/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Review this recipe