- I lb ground beef
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 24-ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1/2 box Spaghetti
- 26 pepperoni slices
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Fry hamburger drain
Mix in sauce and then layer with noodles
Great with salad and garlic bread
You'll also love
- Goulash(Casserole) 4.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Jamaican Curry 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Southern Fried Chicken with Corn... 4.1/5 (37 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Scallops & Asparagus with Capelli... 3.1/5 (116 Votes)
- Albondigas 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Vegetable Pie 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Garlic Olive Oil Pasta 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Classic Basil Pesto 5/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!