- I lb ground beef
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 24-ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1/2 box Spaghetti
- 26 pepperoni slices
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Fry hamburger drain
Mix in sauce and then layer with noodles
Great with salad and garlic bread
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (440 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (311 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (215 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.2/5 (125 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.9/5 (147 Votes)
- Blue Burger 4.7/5 (74 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!