- I lb ground beef
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 24-ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1/2 box Spaghetti
- 26 pepperoni slices
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Fry hamburger drain grease
Prepare spaghetti noodles then layer all in pan
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (353 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (236 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.2/5 (231 Votes)
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.8/5 (266 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Dough in Bread machine 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!