Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- I lb ground beef
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 24-ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1/2 box Spaghetti
- 26 pepperoni slices
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Fry hamburger drain grease
Prepare spaghetti noodles then layer all in pan
You'll also love
- Roast Beef 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Homemade Spaghetti Sauce 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Roast Beef 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Crustless Spinach Quiche 4/5 (52 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Dough in Bread machine 3.9/5 (120 Votes)
- Stromboli 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Basic Egg Noodle Pasta 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Dannielle's Lasagna Roll-Ups 4/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rainbow Shrimp Pasta
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Review this recipe