Pizza Dough in Bread machine
Easy to make. Makes one 12" pizza.
Pizza Dough in Bread machine. Discover our recipe.
- 1 cup warm beer
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 and 3/4 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 and 1/4 tsp breadmachine yeast
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 90mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Put all ingredients in the order into your breadmachine.
Set the cycle on pizza dough on 90 minutes.
Spread out on a slightly floured surface. Fit into your pan (square or round). Put pizza sauce on top, cheese and toppings of your choice.
If you don't have beer you can do the same thing with warm water.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (430 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (286 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (208 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 3/5 (279 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (139 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (120 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (109 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!