This is a recipe that grew from a mistake that ended up being fluffier than regular dough.
- 2 Cups Water (between 110-115 degrees)
- 2 Tbsp Yeast
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 4 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Dried Rosemary
- 5 Cups White Flour
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put Yeast in bowl of KitchenAid Mixer, then add water and honey.
Leave for 5 minutes to allow yeast to bloom.
Add dried rosemary, garlic powder, olive oil, salt, and flour. Turn on kitchenaid and mix with kneeding bar until ingredients are combined.
Use kitchenaid to kneed dough until dough is ready (dough will push back up after being pressed down)
Let dough rise for one hour, punch down and let rise again.
Make in to two 12 inch pizzas, and cook for about 20 minutes at 450 degrees Celsius.
You'll also love
- Onion-cheese cake 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Peannut Butter Cookies 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Bread Sticks 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Pizza Mini Bagel Bites 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Walnut and Chestnut Honey Cake 3.9/5 (30 Votes)
- Freezer Friendly Honey Rosemary... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Delicious Homemade Dinky Donuts 4/5 (115 Votes)
- Easy Pizza-sy! 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!