- 3 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsps salt
- 1 1/3 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 packet yeast
- 3 tbsps vegetable oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Whisk flour and salt together.
Make a well and add warm water, yeast and sugar.
Let sit 30 minutes.
When foamy, mix in vegetable oil.
Knead until smooth, about 5 minutes.
Brush with oil, cover in bowl and let rise until doubled, at least two hours.
Divide in half for two pizzas.
Roll out and cover base of pizza stone. Poke the dough a couple of times with fork for more even cooking and less bubbles.
Brush on olive oil and put in oven at 400 degrees. Check every couple of minutes until right when crust begins to slightly brown.
Pour 1 cup sauce onto crust.
Add mozarella cheese and choice of toppings.
Continue baking until cheese is browned.
Sauce is 1 can or jar of tomatoes. Oregano, basil, thyme, garlic, salt, pepper, diced or powdered onions and mix in blender. Simmer on low for about an hour.
Toppings can include pepperoni, italian sausage, bacon, bbq chicken, pork, beef,meatballs, mushrooms, onions, spinach, zucchini, tomato, bell peppers, olives, broccoli, oysters, shrimp, artichoke, anchovies, lobster
Use pesto in place of tomato sauce.
Top with fresh herbs.
Baste edges of dough with garlic butter
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!