The pizza crust is made from scratch with spices flavoring it.
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tbsp club house cajun spice
- 1 tbsp club house roasted chili and tamarind spice
- 1 tbsp creole hot sauce
- 3 1/2 cups AP dough
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp vegan margarine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 pkg salsa seasoning
- 2 cups lettuce
- 5 green onions
- 1 banana pepper
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 1 poblano
- 1 cup vegan soy pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup old cheddar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
For dough, combine dry ingredients. Add sour cream, margarine, and water. Let rise 20 minutes. Roll dough to fit pizza stone.
Combine sour cream and chili powder. Combine salsa seasoning, canned tomatoes, and green onions.
Bake pizza dough for 20-25 minutes at 350*F. Add salsa, peppers, and half each cheese. Bake 10 minutes.
Top with sour cream, lettuce, and half each cheese.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (206 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Dough in Bread machine 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- Garlic Fingers 4.2/5 (99 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.2/5 (97 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.