The best vegetarian pizza recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: Italian dishes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Vegetarian pizza recipes
The pizza crust is made from scratch with spices flavoring it
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tbsp club house cajun spice
- 1 tbsp club house roasted chili and tamarind spice
- 1 tbsp creole hot sauce
- 3 1/2 cups AP dough
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp vegan margarine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 pkg salsa seasoning
- 2 cups lettuce
- 5 green onions
- 1 banana pepper
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 1 poblano
- 1 cup vegan soy pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup old cheddar
5-Ingredient Pasta Dishes You'll Love
Sometimes you just want to come home and dive into a bowl of steaming hot pasta. These 5-ingredient recipes are guaranteed to hit the spot!
Veggie Pizza Appetizer
Soften rolls and spread on a cookie sheet to make a crust
- 1 can of cresent rolls
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 3/8 cup mayo
- 1/2 package of Ranch Dressing Mix
- chopped vegetables of your choice
- Grated mozzarella or Monteray Jack cheese for topping
43 Delicious Pasta Recipes That Aren't Spaghetti
There are 350 different kinds of pasta... Why stop at spaghetti?
DIRECTIONS: Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Garlic pizza dough (see my recipe)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 large mushrooms
- 1/4 red pepper sliced in thin strips
- 1/4 green pepper sliced in thin strips
- 1/3 cup diced onions
- 3/4 pint graped tomatoes sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup spinach leaves sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp cornmeal
Pizza SauceRecipewe ♡
Thick and little bit spicy
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- tomato paste
- tomato sauce
- dried oregano
- dried basil
- dried thyme
- salt and pepper