Veggie Pizza Appetizer
- 1 can of cresent rolls
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 3/8 cup mayo
- 1/2 package of Ranch Dressing Mix
- chopped vegetables of your choice
- Grated mozzarella or Monteray Jack cheese for topping
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Soften rolls and spread on a cookie sheet to make a crust.
Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees and cool.
Blend cream cheese, mayo and dressing mix together.
Spread mixture on top of crust.
Put any combination of chopped vegetable on top about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
Top with grated cheese and press down.
Cut into wedges and serve.
Can be kept in refridgerator for several days.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!