Moms 7 layer Dip
Rate this recipe 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- - Refried beans 1 Large can (any brand)
- - Guacamole (homemade)
- - Sour cream 16 oz
- - Taco seasoning
- - Shredded cheese
- - Tomatoes (chopped or diced)
- - olives slices
- - Green onions (chopped)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Make a layer of beans on the bottom of a casserole dish.
Then you put your layer of home made guacamole.
Next mix together the Taco seasoning and sour cream.
Put the on top of the Guc.
Now add the veggies no particular order is needed.
Finally add the cheese and serve.
Nice add on s: Peppers, salsa, etc
Use chips, Pita bread, or crackers.
You'll also love
- GUACAMOLE 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- 10-Minute Layered Ice Cream Cake 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Wontons 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Bramborak 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Milagai podi 2.4/5 (8 Votes)
- popcorn taco 2.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Breakfast Casserole 2.3/5 (62 Votes)
- Tortilla Chip Dip 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe