This is easy, 4 ingredients and so yummy!
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 cup milk
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Combine eggs and milk. Add sausage and 1 cup cheese. Pour all in a 9x13 dish.
Add 1/4 cup cheese on top and bake at 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Best Strawberry Cake 1.7/5 (66 Votes)
- Chocolate Pecan Muffins 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken- Baked Tikka 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Bavarian Cream 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Hubby's All Around Salad 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Corn Pudding 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Breakfast Sandwich 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?