Making a great breakfast casserole with sausage - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Breakfast casserole with sausage recipes
Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
Spray corck pot with cooking spray
- 1 bag 30oz Shredded Hashbrowns
- 1lb Cooked Breakfast Sausage
- 8oz Shredded Cheedar Cheese
- 8oz Shredded Mozzerella Cheese
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2cup milk
- Salt to taste
- 6 slices of bread cubed
- 2c shredded cheese
- 2 sm pkg little smokies or sausage links
- 2c milk
- 4 eggs
Overnight Breakfast casserole
Grease 9 x 13 pan. Cube muffins in large casserole pan
- 6 English muffins
- 1 Cp. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cp. Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cp. diced onion (opt.)
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. precooked sausage links
- 12 eggs
- 2 cps. milk
great for company because it has to be made the night before
- 9 eggs
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 slices of bread with crust cubed
- 8 0z can mushrooms drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 onion chopped
Savory Breakfast Casserole
By Carolyn Haslam-ODea
Easy to make and full of flavor
- 1 lb. pork sausage (maple flavor or sage)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 egg
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 bags cheddar cheese ( at least 4 cups)
- Box of cheddar garlic croutons (Marie Calendar good brand)
This is easy, 4 ingredients and so yummy!
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 cup milk
This is great for a brunch or if the kids have a big sleepover
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound ground maple pork sausage
- 6 slices soft hearty white bread
- One 8-ounce package shredded triple Cheddar cheese
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
Sausage Brunch Casserole/Breakfast Casserole
Place sausage in a large skillet
- 1 1/2 lbs ground pork sausage
- 1 (8oz) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- Salt & pepper to taste