Making a great breakfast casserole with sausage - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Breakfast casserole with sausage recipes
Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
Spray corck pot with cooking spray
- 1 bag 30oz Shredded Hashbrowns
- 1lb Cooked Breakfast Sausage
- 8oz Shredded Cheedar Cheese
- 8oz Shredded Mozzerella Cheese
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2cup milk
- Salt to taste
- 6 slices of bread cubed
- 2c shredded cheese
- 2 sm pkg little smokies or sausage links
- 2c milk
- 4 eggs
Overnight Breakfast casserole
Grease 9 x 13 pan. Cube muffins in large casserole pan
- 6 English muffins
- 1 Cp. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cp. Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cp. diced onion (opt.)
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. precooked sausage links
- 12 eggs
- 2 cps. milk
great for company because it has to be made the night before
- 9 eggs
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 slices of bread with crust cubed
- 8 0z can mushrooms drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 onion chopped
This is easy, 4 ingredients and so yummy!
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 cup milk
Savory Breakfast Casserole
By Carolyn Haslam-ODea
Easy to make and full of flavor
- 1 lb. pork sausage (maple flavor or sage)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 egg
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 bags cheddar cheese ( at least 4 cups)
- Box of cheddar garlic croutons (Marie Calendar good brand)
This is great for a brunch or if the kids have a big sleepover
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound ground maple pork sausage
- 6 slices soft hearty white bread
- One 8-ounce package shredded triple Cheddar cheese
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
Sausage Brunch Casserole/Breakfast Casserole
Place sausage in a large skillet
- 1 1/2 lbs ground pork sausage
- 1 (8oz) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- Salt & pepper to taste