Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
- 1 bag 30oz Shredded Hashbrowns
- 1lb Cooked Breakfast Sausage
- 8oz Shredded Cheedar Cheese
- 8oz Shredded Mozzerella Cheese
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2cup milk
- Salt to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 480mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Spray corck pot with cooking spray. Spread half of hashbrowns in the bottom.
Layer 1/2lb cooked sausage, and half of each cheese.
Repeat layers of hashbrowns, sausage, and cheese.
Whisk the eggs with salt and milk. Pour over the entire casserole.
Cook for 8 hours on Low setting.
You'll also love
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.4/5 (202 Votes)
- Chicken Casserole with Cream 4.7/5 (65 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Situ's Bathroom Mac and Cheese 4.3/5 (68 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Paleo Taco Soup 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?