Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
- 1 bag 30oz Shredded Hashbrowns
- 1lb Cooked Breakfast Sausage
- 8oz Shredded Cheedar Cheese
- 8oz Shredded Mozzerella Cheese
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2cup milk
- Salt to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 480mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Spray corck pot with cooking spray. Spread half of hashbrowns in the bottom.
Layer 1/2lb cooked sausage, and half of each cheese.
Repeat layers of hashbrowns, sausage, and cheese.
Whisk the eggs with salt and milk. Pour over the entire casserole.
Cook for 8 hours on Low setting.
You'll also love
- Scrambled in Bulgarian 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Glazed Pork Loin 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Garlic and Brown Sugar... 3.5/5 (74 Votes)
- *GF Corn Casserole 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Yummy Fast Apple Fritters 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Baked Pasta Casserole 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Meatloaf Or Italian Meatballs 3.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Hashbrown nests 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?