Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- 1 bag 30oz Shredded Hashbrowns
- 1lb Cooked Breakfast Sausage
- 8oz Shredded Cheedar Cheese
- 8oz Shredded Mozzerella Cheese
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2cup milk
- Salt to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 480mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Spray corck pot with cooking spray. Spread half of hashbrowns in the bottom.
Layer 1/2lb cooked sausage, and half of each cheese.
Repeat layers of hashbrowns, sausage, and cheese.
Whisk the eggs with salt and milk. Pour over the entire casserole.
Cook for 8 hours on Low setting.
You'll also love
- Ham and egg quesadilla 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beer Chili 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- *GF Corn Casserole 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Mj's Yummy Ham & Cheese Omelet 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
- Beans in the crock pot 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Salmon Casserole 3.8/5 (31 Votes)
- Christmas Bake 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Potato Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Ham and Egg Cups
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?
Review this recipe