- 1/2 cup of rice
- 1 cup of water
- 1 can of salmon
- 1 can of peas and carrots
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup of milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
bring rice and water to a boil and simmer for 5 mins.
add the salmon,peas and carrots,cream of mushroom soup and milk to the cooked rice
place in casserole dish and top with cracker crumbs
bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins.
you can also substitute tuna,turkey or chicken instead of salmon
You'll also love
- Chicken with Mushroom Sauce 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Applesauce Muffins 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Stuffer Pepper Soup 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Baked Beans 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Enchalada 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Potato Casserole with Hash Browns 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Fish Verrines 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- risotto, salmon, and parmesan... 4/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!