Chops- Masala saucy
- 1 kg chops
- green chillies
- Ginger garlic
- 2 tbspn ketchup
- steak n chops spice
- 3 tbspn tin tomato
- Salt n black n pepper to ur taste
- Worcester sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Marinate chops in the above spices for a few hours or over night.
In a pot melt butter and put the chops to cook on low until thoroughly cooked.
Serve with desired sides!!
This recipe goes great when paired with saucy potatoes bake.
You'll also love
- Chicken Tikka Masala 3.9/5 (70 Votes)
- Simple Curry Chicken and Rice 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Ginger 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Tony's Fish 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Apple Brandy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- April cube steak 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.