Chops- Masala saucy
- 1 kg chops
- green chillies
- Ginger garlic
- 2 tbspn ketchup
- steak n chops spice
- 3 tbspn tin tomato
- Salt n black n pepper to ur taste
- Worcester sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Marinate chops in the above spices for a few hours or over night.
In a pot melt butter and put the chops to cook on low until thoroughly cooked.
Serve with desired sides!!
This recipe goes great when paired with saucy potatoes bake.
You'll also love
- Simple Curry Chicken and Rice 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Ginger 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- My Grandmother's Mexican Supper... 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Mom's Shish Kabobs 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Coca Cola BBQ chicken 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Tandoori Chicken 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- fried pork chops 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.