- 1) 1/2 Cup of Oil
- 2) 2 tsp of Sliced Ginger
- 3) 3 Sliced Tomatoes
- 4) 1/2 kg of Stripped Chicken
- 5) 1 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 6) 1 1/2 tsp of Red Powder
- 7) 2 tbsp of Yogurt
- 8) 4 to 5 Green Chillies
- 9) 4 tbsp of Milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Take the oil, add the sliced ginger and tomato.
Add the chicken and cook it on medium- high flame.
Add salt and red powder, and cook it.
Add the yogurt, and stir+ cook it.
Add the green chillies and cook till the oil comes up.
Add some milk and cook for 5 minutes on a high flame. Add coriander leaves.
You'll also love
- The Indian Raita recipe 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Joey's Popeye Bokbok 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Artichoke Chicken Pasta 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- CHICKEN CHOW MEIN 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- peach cobbler 3.9/5 (30 Votes)
- Tony's Fish 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Burger Patty 4/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.