Honey Bourbon Chicken
- 3/4 cup OJ
- 1/2 cup Bourbon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- Green Onions
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat OJ, Bourbon, and honey together. Dont let boil. Add ginger and cloves to taste. pour into bag with chicken. Add Green onion,soy sauce and marinate at least 1 hour.
Place in pan cook at 350F for ~1hr
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Egg Casserole for Two 3.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Sausage and Kale pasta 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Delicious chicken and rice with... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Mushroom Chicken Casserole 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Best Honey Mustard 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Spinach and Potato Curry 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Pizza Dough 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.