25 creative ways to cook chicken this fall
BBQ season is over, which means it's time to find new ways to cook your chicken. Here are 25 recipes that will make the transition a breeze!
Crunchy, guacamole-stuffed chicken breast
For this enticing recipe, prepare the guacamole by mashing 2 ripe avocados with the juice of 1/2 lemon, 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro, 1 diced tomato, 1/2 of a serrano pepper deseeded and finely chopped and a pinch of salt. Pound your chicken breasts to a thin, even thickness, add 2 tablespoons guacamole to each and roll up, securing with a toothpick. Dip the rolls in a beaten egg, then coat in homemade breadcrumbs. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes in a buttered skillet, turning frequently. Check out 19 other fresh takes on guacamole here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.