- 1) 1 kg, 1/4 kg, or 2 kg Chicken
- 2) 1 tbsp of Mixed Whole Spices
- 3) 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 4) 1/2 cup or 2 tbsp of Brown Onion
- 5) 1/4 tsp of Saffron
- 6) 1 tbsp of Kewra
- 7) 3/4 kg of Yogurt
- 8) 1 1/2 tbsp of Coriander Powder
- 9) 1 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 10) 8 to 10 Almonds
- 11) 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste
- 12) 1 pinch of Turmeric
- 13) 1/2 Cup of Oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat oil and add the whole spices and garlic paste. Stir it.
Add chicken in it and add salt, chilli powder, coriander powder, add quarter cup of water after bhoonne. Cover it.
Add yogurt and brown onions.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.