Quick Chicken and Rice
Easy dinner for the family or special events.
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 pkgs. Lipton Rice & Sauce (any flavor)
- 1 lg. can cream of mushroom soup
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook instant rice as directed.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Spread cooked rice across bottom of pan. Rinse off chicken thighs and place them on top of the rice. Pour cream of mushroom over the chicken.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Meat marinades 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Skinny Nachos 6 pts 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Swiss Chicken Casserole 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Artichoke Chicken Pasta 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Quick & Easy Banana Cream Pie 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Cowboy Casserole 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Beef Burgundy 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.