Easy Weeknight Chicken and Rice
- take boneless skinless chicken breast, and then the rice and a can of chicken soup. put all three together in a glass pan put in oven for 45mins at 375.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
chicken soup and rice
You'll also love
- Pot roast 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Donna Phillip's Sausage and Rice... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Whitson Burritos 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Stuffed cabbage 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Tagliatelle with smoked chicken 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Salsa Chicken 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Nana's Chicken & Rice Bake 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.