Nana's Chicken & Rice Bake
Everyone's favorite from all of my family & kids but their friends to.
- big Black Roasting Pan with Lid
- Boneless or Bone in chicken which ever you prefer.
- 1 box Lipton's Onion Soup Mix ( can not be made without this)
- spray oil
- Rice ( i prefer uncle Benz)
- 2 large cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cost Average budget
wash chicken & brown in pan then set aside. In your Black roasting pan spray the heck out of it so the rice doesn't stick to the sides.
in the pan you browned the chicken dump in both cans of soup & the Lipton's soup Mix & 1 of the soup cans filled with Milk & bring to a bubble.
Pour 3 cups of rice into the bottom of the pan & top with the chicken.Pour all of the liquid over the chicken & salt & Pepper.Cover Tightly & cook at 350 for 1 hour
if you forget the Lipton's Onion Soup Mix don't bother making it!
I always take the lid off the pan to let the top brown for the last 15 mins of cooking. Eat & enjoy!
You'll also love
- Easy Microwave Chicken & Rice 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Mrs. Broderick’s Chicken Recipe 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hungarian Chicken and Dumplings 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Sticky Buns 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Baked Cauliflower with Buffalo... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Chicken and Rice 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice Bake 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Ham and Rice Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!