- 18 frozen dough balls
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ pkg. Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
Boil the sugar, pudding, vanilla & butter in microwave or stovetop.
Put some nuts, raisins & cherries on bottom of bundt pan & pour some of the mixture in the bottom over the cherry mixture.
Place the dough balls in pan.
Add remaining raisin mixture, followed by the remaining sauce mix.
Cover with damp cloth & let sit overnight in warm area.
Next day bake @ 325 for about 25-30minutes.
You'll also love
- Unbaked Chocolate Cookies 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Baked Cauliflower with Buffalo... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Blondies 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Buttermilk Cookies 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Dougie's Favorite Dinner 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Chipotle Mushroom Runsas 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Ritz Cracker Fluff 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Spinach Layered Salad 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.