Sticky bun recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Sticky bun recipes
Boil the sugar, pudding, vanilla & butter in microwave or stovetop
- 18 frozen dough balls
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ pkg. Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- raisins, pecans, cherries
Yummy Sticky Buns
Great for breakfast or a snack, easy to make and delicious
- 1 tube canned large biscuits
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pecans