Hot dog bun recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Hot dog bun recipes
preheat oven to 350
- 1 pack of hot dog buns
- garlic powder with parsley
Spread the butter on both sides of the hot dog rolls and toast until nice and brown on both sides
- 2lbs Fresh Lobster
- 2 Hot Dog Buns with opening on top
- 1T Butter
- Paprika (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste