The best lobster recipes - 8 recipes
Lobsters gained their popularity from Bostonians and New Yorkers who developed a taste for these delicious crustaceans in the mid 19th century. Before this time lobsters were considered a peasant food only eaten by prisoners and the lower class. Lobster is typical steamed or boiled and can be used in bisques, pastas, salads and soups. I will always remember when I had lobster for my first time, now I am obsessed. My favorite lobster dish is a tie between steamed Maine lobster with lots of lemon or a lobster roll. The bread must be warm, soft and extra buttery! What is your favorite way to eat lobster?
If you like this, you'll definitely like: whole crab recipes, shrimps, easy fish
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Lobster recipes
Red Lobster Biscuits
Mix ingredients together, Desired amount of Cheddar,Garlic an Basil
- 1 cup Bisquick Heart Smart® mix
- 1/3 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- Shredded Cheddar, Garlic and Basil
6 Fish You Should Be Grilling Now!
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
Grilling fish is ridiculously easy, and tastes amazing! Not sure what type to buy? These are our favorite 6 fish to grill!
Lobster Macaroni and Cheese
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Boil pasta until it is half done (about 3 minutes)
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 2 Lobster tails-- cooked and cut into cubes
- 6 TBS butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 4 cups of sharp cheddar
- 6-8 oz goat cheese
- 1 cup gruyere
- 4 TBS chicken broth
- 2-3 green onions- chopped in 1 inch sections
- 2 cloves or garlic
- 2 TBS of Bourbon Smoked Paprika + more for garnish
- 3 TBS Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- 2 TBS Bourbon Smoked Salt
VIDEO: Rainbow Shrimp Pasta
With a creamy paprika sauce, this is one show-stopping dish!
Lobster ginger and green onion
cut up the lobster sprinkle flour over it and deep fry
- Green Onion
- egg whites
- Chinese wine
- white pepper
- 2 spoon of salt
- bit of brown sugar and soy sauce
- Chicken stock
- corn flour
Saute onions with butter
- 2 onions
- 2 lobster tails chopped
- 8 fish ball chopped
- 1/4 cups of butter
- 3 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can creme of corn
- 15 leaves of basil
VIDEO: Easy Carb-Free Pepper Toast
This carb free toast can be done under 10 minutes!
Cut lobster, chives and garlic clove into small pieces
- 1 mason jar of lobster
- 3/4-1 cup mayonnaise (to liking)
- 1 garlic clove
- ketchup or salad dressing or dry mustard (for colour)
Baked Lobster Tails
Preheat oven to 500 Place lobster tails on a baking sheet
- 5 small lobster tails
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
strain seafood in fridge overnight
- 1 lobster pack
- 1 lb scallops
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 1/2 cup butter
- 1 lg onion
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup flour
- 5 cups milk
- 1 lb velveeta cheese
Spread the butter on both sides of the hot dog rolls and toast until nice and brown on both sides
- 2lbs Fresh Lobster
- 2 Hot Dog Buns with opening on top
- 1T Butter
- Paprika (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!