The best lobster recipes - 8 recipes
Lobsters gained their popularity from Bostonians and New Yorkers who developed a taste for these delicious crustaceans in the mid 19th century. Before this time lobsters were considered a peasant food only eaten by prisoners and the lower class. Lobster is typical steamed or boiled and can be used in bisques, pastas, salads and soups. I will always remember when I had lobster for my first time, now I am obsessed. My favorite lobster dish is a tie between steamed Maine lobster with lots of lemon or a lobster roll. The bread must be warm, soft and extra buttery! What is your favorite way to eat lobster?
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Lobster recipes
Red Lobster Biscuits
Mix ingredients together, Desired amount of Cheddar,Garlic an Basil
- 1 cup Bisquick Heart Smart® mix
- 1/3 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- Shredded Cheddar
- Garlic and Basil
6 Fish You Should Be Grilling Now!
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
Grilling fish is ridiculously easy, and tastes amazing! Not sure what type to buy? These are our favorite 6 fish to grill!
Lobster ginger and green onion
cut up the lobster sprinkle flour over it and deep fry
- Green Onion
- egg whites
- Chinese wine
- white pepper
- 2 spoon of salt
- bit of brown sugar and soy sauce
- Chicken stock
- corn flour
VIDEO: Rainbow Shrimp Pasta
With a creamy paprika sauce, this is one show-stopping dish!
Lobster Macaroni and Cheese
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Boil pasta until it is half done (about 3 minutes)
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 2 Lobster tails-- cooked and cut into cubes
- 6 TBS butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 4 cups of sharp cheddar
- 6-8 oz goat cheese
- 1 cup gruyere
- 4 TBS chicken broth
- 2-3 green onions- chopped in 1 inch sections
- 2 cloves or garlic
- 2 TBS of Bourbon Smoked Paprika + more for garnish
- 3 TBS Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- 2 TBS Bourbon Smoked Salt
Saute onions with butter
- 2 onions
- 2 lobster tails chopped
- 8 fish ball chopped
- 1/4 cups of butter
- 3 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can creme of corn
- 15 leaves of basil
VIDEO: Easy Carb-Free Pepper Toast
This carb free toast can be done under 10 minutes!
strain seafood in fridge overnight
- 1 lobster pack
- 1 lb scallops
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 1/2 cup butter
- 1 lg onion
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup flour
- 5 cups milk
- 1 lb velveeta cheese
Cut lobster, chives and garlic clove into small pieces
- 1 mason jar of lobster
- 3/4-1 cup mayonnaise (to liking)
- 1 garlic clove
- ketchup or salad dressing or dry mustard (for colour)
Baked Lobster Tails
Preheat oven to 500 Place lobster tails on a baking sheet
- 5 small lobster tails
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
Spread the butter on both sides of the hot dog rolls and toast until nice and brown on both sides
- 2lbs Fresh Lobster
- 2 Hot Dog Buns with opening on top
- 1T Butter
- Paprika (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste